- Build a basic foundation of mindfulness meditation.
- Develop a kinder relationship with yourself as you learn how to compassionately observe your thoughts and feelings.
- Discover your inner witness.
- Explore techniques for practicing mindfulness during meditation and in everyday life.
- Enjoy plenty of time to get curious and ask questions.
At the end of four weeks, you’ll be more confident and inspired to continue enjoying the benefits of meditation with your own practice at home!
Your four weeks will include:
• Four weekly one-hour classes open only to Beginners Meditation participants
• Support from your teacher in between classes, including handouts and links to more information.
• The use of blankets and cushions in our studio so you can explore seating options
Learn meditation in this supportive and enlightening series.
Runs 1:00-2:00 p.m. every Sunday, March 3 through March 24.
Class size is limited to ensure individualized attention, so register soon to reserve your spot.
*Yoga passes do not include registration for this offering. This special series is priced separately.