Monday evenings, 6:45 – 8 p.m., Sept. 18-Oct. 23
OR Tuesday mornings, 10:15-11:30 a.m., Sept 19-Oct. 24
CURIOUS about Yoga but …?
…Worried you’ll be the only newbie in a class of super advanced students?
…Nervous about doing it wrong and hurting yourself?
…Wish you could take a class where you were free to ask questions about what’s going on and why things are done?
Learn yoga in a supportive, positive environment for beginners only!
In this class for beginners only, you can ask questions, get real-time feedback, and learn from one of our most experienced teachers. Join Lisa McBride, RYT, as she breaks down a full yoga class, teaches relaxation techniques, and explains the nuts and bolts of each pose.
In this six week yoga series, you can expect:
- Become confident moving your body through a sequence of traditional yoga poses broken down into easy-to-learn steps.
- Enjoy plenty of time to ask questions and get advice from your teacher during class.
- Learn proper alignment and how to modify particular poses so they are safe and effective for your individual body type.
- Understand the importance of mindfulness and learn relaxation techniques that will enhance your practice as well as your everyday life.
- Experience the benefits of weekly yoga like decreased stress, improved mood, more energy, and a stronger, looser body.
- Have fun with a small group of other students who are new to yoga!!
After six weeks, you’ll feel inspired, empowered and prepared to join a more challenging class as a seasoned yoga student!
Monday evenings, 6:45-8 p.m., Sept. 18-Oct. 23
OR Tuesday mornings, 10:15-11:30 a.m., Sept. 19-Oct. 24
$167 – Sign up before Sept. 8 and get a FREE yoga mat!*
In our Beginners Series, you’ll receive individualized attention and reap the many benefits of a yoga practice, such as:
- Feel calmer and more focused in your mind.
- Lower blood pressure and decrease stress.
- Experience looser muscles and ease of motion in your joints.
- Get stronger and improve your balance.
- Uplift your mood and have more energy.
- Experience less aches and pains in your body.
- Improve your posture and protect your spine, bones, and joints.
Your six-weeks will include:
- Six weekly 75-minute classes open only to Beginners Series students.
- Handouts and videos from your teacher so you can practice in between classes.
- A FREE yoga mat when you register before Sept. 8.*
Learn with students who are new to yoga just like you! Class size is limited to ensure individualized attention, so register soon to reserve your spot.
$167 – Sign up before Sept. 8 and get a FREE yoga mat*