We are thrilled to see the community opening up and coming back to life! As regulations have lifted, we are back to being open at full capacity. We are open seven days a week, offering all in-studio services.
Your health and well-being, as well as that of our staff and entire community, is extremely important to us. Even as regulations loosen, healthcare facilities are exempt from the recommendations for the general public and are instructed to follow more stringent guidelines. We are continuing to take precautions to protect both our clients and our staff, so that you can fully relax and get the most out of your massage.
To schedule a visit, call our office at 484.341.8411 or book your appointment online. Once you scheduled, keep in mind that there have been a few changes in how we see clients:
What We Ask of You
Our updated protocols for clients include the following:
- Masks are required for non-vaccinated clients and optional for clients who are fully vaccinated (2 weeks since the last dose). If you don’t have a mask, tell your therapist and they will provide one for you. If you have concerns about wearing the mask while your face is in the face cradle, we have other PPE options available. All staff will continue to wear masks whether they are vaccinated or not.
- Before your therapist treats you, they will go over a symptom checklist. If you have any symptoms that could indicate coronavirus, you will be asked to reschedule.
- If you have any signs of illness before your appointment, such as fever, cough, difficulty breathing, sore throat, loss of your sense of taste or smell, nausea, or fatigue, please call to cancel your appointment. You will not be charged for cancelling.
What We’re Doing
Our updated office procedures include the following:
- We schedule an extra half hour between appointments to thoroughly clean and disinfect the treatment room, face cradle, and massage table, as well as all high-touch surfaces in the bathroom and waiting room.
- We’re wearing masks at all times.
- Each room has been outfitted with a certified HEPA air filter, and when possible, windows will be open to increase ventilation.
We appreciate your patience and cooperation as regulations continue to evolve. Even though some of our guidelines may feel inconvenient, know that we are taking such precautions to ensure the optimal safety of our staff and clients. We firmly believe that following simple safety measures will keep decreasing the spread in our community so that we, and all the businesses in the area, can remain open to the public.
See you soon!