HIP OPENING YOGA WORKSHOP
Saturday, Jan. 22, 11:00-1:00
Is your low back stiff when you get out of bed in the morning? Do your hips and legs feel achy and uncomfortable when you sit? Do you have trouble sitting, walking, or standing without pain?
If you want to finally sit, walk, and move with ease, this workshop is for you! Join Registered Yoga Teacher Jess Bertoncini to stretch, stabilize and release tension in the muscles surrounding your hip joints.
In this class, you will:
- Learn “hip opening” yoga stretches to relieve muscle tension in your hips and back.
- Improve ease of movement and posture.
- Discover the importance of pelvic stability and how it affects movement and pain.
- Learn how your unique movement patterns may be contributing to discomfort.
- Strengthen key muscles that support your hips and back.
- Gain a new perspective on tension and stress management.
WHY HIP OPENING?
Muscle tension in your hips can lead to misalignment of your pelvis and lower back, causing inflammation, stiffness, decreased mobility, and pain.
Jess’s “hip opening” yoga stretches and stabilizing exercises can:
- relieve tension and pain
- restore optimal function
- enhance mobility
- improve posture
Saturday, January 22
11:00 am – 1:00 pm
Space is limited, save your spot today! Register online here.