Woo hoo! We are so excited to let all of you know that Vital Touch Wellness will be reopening our doors by mid-July!
We know many of you can’t wait to get back on the table for some tension relief and actual physical contact. And we can’t wait either! We’ve missed you dearly over these last 3 and a half months. It’s tempting for us to jump right in with a full schedule just like before the shutdown.
But we’re taking a deep breath and pausing so that we can ease back in as safely as possible. We’ve decided to start with a “soft” reopening. That means we’re keeping the official date under wraps for now so we can prioritize our current clients. If you had an existing appointment that was cancelled due to the shutdown, we will be calling you in the next few days to get you rescheduled first.
After that, all other clients will be scheduled in the order that you contact us for an appointment. You will not be able to book online at this time, but you can call us at 484.341.8411 or email us through our Contact Page and we will get back to you.
Once you’re scheduled, there will be some simple, general changes in how you show up for your visit.
Your health and well-being, as well as that of our staff, is extremely important to us. We want to assure you that we have been working very hard to prepare for a safe reopening so that you can fully relax and get the most out of your massage.
What We Ask Of You
Our new transmission prevention protocols for clients include the following:
- When you arrive for your appointment, please wait in your car until your therapist tells you to enter the office
- Please have your mask on before you enter the building. If you don’t have a mask, tell your therapist and they will provide one for you. If you have concerns about wearing the mask while your face is in the face cradle, we have other PPE options available.
- Before your therapist treats you, they will go over a symptom checklist. If you have any symptoms that could indicate coronavirus, you will be asked to reschedule.
- If you have any signs of illness before your appointment, such as fever, cough, difficulty breathing, sore throat, loss of your sense of taste or smell, nausea, or fatigue, please call to cancel your appointment. You will not be charged for cancelling.
What We’re Doing
Our new comprehensive prevention procedures for therapists include the following:
- We’re working at half capacity as much as possible to minimize contact between other clients and therapists.
- We’re scheduling an extra half hour between appointments to thoroughly clean and disinfect the treatment room, face cradle, and massage table, as well as all high-touch surfaces in the bathroom and waiting room.
- We’re wearing masks at all times and aprons that get disinfected between clients.
- Each room has been outfitted with a certified HEPA air filter, and when possible, windows will be open to increase ventilation.
Even though some of these changes may feel inconvenient and awkward at first, know that taking such precautions does more than protect you and our therapists. We firmly believe that following simple safety measures prevent further spread in our community so that we, and all the businesses in the area, can continue to stay open!