We are thrilled to be back doing what we love and serving the community at our studio. We are open seven days a week, offering all in-studio services. In order to comply with regulations and reduce the spread of the pandemic, we are operating a somewhat reduced capacity in order to limit client interactions and have plenty of time for complete cleaning and disinfecting between clients.
Your health and well-being, as well as that of our staff, is extremely important to us. We want to assure you that we have worked very hard to prepare for a safe reopening so that you can fully relax and get the most out of your massage.
To schedule a visit, call our office at 484.341.8411 or book your appointment online. Once you scheduled, keep in mind that there have been a few changes in how we see clients:
What We Ask Of You
Our new transmission prevention protocols for clients include the following:
- When you arrive for your appointment, please wait in your car until your therapist tells you to enter the office
- Please have your mask on before you enter the building. If you don’t have a mask, tell your therapist and they will provide one for you. If you have concerns about wearing the mask while your face is in the face cradle, we have other PPE options available.
- Before your therapist treats you, they will go over a symptom checklist. If you have any symptoms that could indicate coronavirus, you will be asked to reschedule.
- If you have any signs of illness before your appointment, such as fever, cough, difficulty breathing, sore throat, loss of your sense of taste or smell, nausea, or fatigue, please call to cancel your appointment. You will not be charged for cancelling.
What We’re Doing
Our new comprehensive prevention procedures for therapists include the following:
- We’re working at half capacity as much as possible to minimize contact between other clients and therapists.
- We’re scheduling an extra half hour between appointments to thoroughly clean and disinfect the treatment room, face cradle, and massage table, as well as all high-touch surfaces in the bathroom and waiting room.
- We’re wearing masks at all times and aprons that get disinfected between clients.
- Each room has been outfitted with a certified HEPA air filter, and when possible, windows will be open to increase ventilation.
Even though some of these changes may feel inconvenient and awkward at first, know that taking such precautions does more than protect you and our therapists. We firmly believe that following simple safety measures prevents further spread in our community so that we, and all the businesses in the area, can remain open to the public.
See you soon!