Now Offering Remote Massage Therapy! Starting at $45
Our physical studio may be temporarily closed, but we figured out how to bring the tailored Vital Touch Wellness massage experience you’ve been missing right into your home.
With the help of Zoom video calling, your massage therapist will work one-on-one with you in an individualized, one-of-a-kind remote massage experience. Your session will begin with a conversation to determine where you may be feeling tension, pain, stiffness, or stress. Your therapist will then guide you through specific self-massage and muscle lengthening techniques to warm up your muscles, relax tension, and address your unique issues.
Each session will be tailored to help you release muscle tension, relieve pain, and reduce stress and anxiety. Just as important, the connection you share with your caring therapist can have a huge impact on your emotional well-being.
You’ll finish each session feeling deeply relaxed and rejuvenated, and with tools you can use anytime on your own!
Each Remote Massage Session Includes:
- A thorough intake conversation with your therapist to determine which areas to focus on and what methods to use.
- Targeted tissue lengthening and gentle movement to warm up muscles and joints.
- Learning simple and effective massage techniques like tapotement, active release, trigger point work and myofasical release to reduce pain and tension.
- Real-time feedback from your therapist on performing these techniques safely and effectively.
- An invitation before each session with a link to your Zoom call with your therapist (you don’t have to register or pay Zoom to be able to use it).
Benefits of Remote Massage:
- Relieve muscle tension and pain.
- Learn self-massage techniques you can continue using on your own.
- Connect to your body and let go of stress, worry and anxiety.
- Connect to the support and caring of your therapist.
- Cultivate feelings of relaxation and increased well-being.
45 Minutes – $45
75 Minutes – $75
Call 484.341.8411 and leave a message, or schedule online today!
After you schedule, your therapist will be in contact with you to confirm you have everything you need to connect through Zoom together.
We are super excited to offer this one-of-a-kind service! It’s been really important to us to find new ways of supporting our clients. We know that on top of the stress, tension and pain you had before we had to close our doors, you are most likely managing new stressors. Even if you and your loved ones are physically healthy, the mental and emotional impacts due to isolation, financial stress, and fears around getting sick are serious. We sincerely hope that we can help you through this time in any way we can.
Have questions? Respond to this email, or call us at 484.341.8411. We’re checking our voicemail on a regular basis!